A Beautiful Office For All Your Wellness Needs
We are proud to provide a state-of-the-art facility for the highest quality chiropractic care available. It is one of our top priorities to protect the well-being of our valued patients. We are confident that you will feel right at home in our office as we welcome all patients as if they were family.
- From I-29 - take the 26th Street exit and go West; turn left onto Lorraine Street (just after Lowe's) and then take a right at Lake Shore; left at Westlake to the parking lot.
- From South Marion Road - take a right on 32nd Street; left on Westlake to the parking lot.
- From North Marion Road - take a left on Lake Shore; right on Westlake to the parking lot.
If you would like to make an appointment, please contact our office by phone or email. If you would like to request an appointment online, please select the ‘Appointment Request’ option from the menu bar above. A member of our staff will follow up with you directly.
- Comprehensive Chiropractic Care - For people of all ages using instrument & hands-on techniques.
- Rehabilitation - Integrating therapies with at-home instruction
- Massage - Using therapeutic massage performed by Licensed Massage Therapists
- Nutrition - We proudly carry Nutritional Supplements from Anabolic Laboratories and Protandim for natural solutions to your health problems
- Chiropractic Support Products - This includes pillows, Sombra, ice packs, lumbar supports and other supplemental therapy products.
We accept insurance, personal injury and worker's compensation, cash, check, credit cards and gift certificates as forms of payment. Payment is due at time of service, unless previously arranged. Insurance will be filed for you, but any co-payments or deductibles will be collected at each visit. You are responsible for all charges not covered by insurance or settlements. Payment plans are available if necessary. Our office is providers for most major insurance carriers including:
- Benefits Administration Systems
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Choice of the Midwest
- Great-West Healthcare
- Health Partners
- Midland's Choice
- UMR (Sanford & Avera)
- United Healthcare
If you are unable to keep an appointment, we ask that you kindly provide us with at least 24 hours notice. We ask for this advance notice so that we can offer this appointment to another patient. A fee may be charged if a patient does not show up for an appointment without sufficient notice.
We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for choosing our practice for your chiropractic care!